• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't get BF2 working since updating

Juventas

I updated from 2.9-something to 3.0.0.8 and my Battlefield 2 profile now asks to insert the disc. I deleted the profile and created a new one, still same problem. The game works fine if I don't use the profile and use the disc. My other profiles seem to be fine too. Should I try to find a 2.9 installer?

Last edited:
Didn't help (not that it should judging by the changelog). I emailed Slysoft support and they were surprised I had it working in 2.x, which is strange because there's lots of posts on here from bf2/gamejackal users back then. They told me to remove the profile and recreate, which I had already done.

Anyway, there is a point to this post. I tried the image mode profile creation, which took over an hour, but now it works, nice and quick. Yeah!

Didn't help (not that it should judging by the changelog). I emailed Slysoft support and they were surprised I had it working in 2.x, which is strange because there's lots of posts on here from bf2/gamejackal users back then. They told me to remove the profile and recreate, which I had already done.

Anyway, there is a point to this post. I tried the image mode profile creation, which took over an hour, but now it works, nice and quick. Yeah!

I'm glad it's working for you. You may want to try Game Jackal 3.0.1.0 as well.

BF2 should work without using image mode. Is this a newly patched version of BF2?

Back