• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get audio in Amazon Prime

124 Spider

Hello,
I have downloaded 2 episodes of "A Discovery of Witches" from Amazon Prime.
The video has downloaded, but there is no audio on either download.
Is there a setting I am missing?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hello,
Thanks

Please provide Anystream log file

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Amazon-A Discovery of Witches_S01E02_A Discovery of Witches Ep. 2.astlog
    408.7 KB · Views: 8
00:00:00.135 - [Debug] Amazon Prime Video panel loaded.

00:00:00.136 - [Debug] Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:84.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/84.0.2

00:00:00.238 - [Debug] License confirmed.

00:00:00.238 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.0.9.0

00:00:00.633 - [Debug] QWE:event : documentLoadStarted. URL: https://www.amazon.com/av

00:00:09.434 - [Notice] atv-ps: atv-ps.amazon.com

00:00:09.786 - [Notice] WCJS: Identifiers = null

00:00:09.880 - [Notice] WCJS: AAC:GP: no props: [0]

00:00:09.882 - [Notice] WCJS: Page is Amazon

00:00:09.904 - [Notice] WCJS: The user is logged in

00:00:09.945 - [Notice] WCJS: AAC:GP: no props: [0]

00:00:10.036 - [Notice] WCJS: User status changed

00:00:10.373 - [Debug] QWE:event:documentLoaded(true).

I got this out of the anystream system. I'm really not sure if this, or my previous post, are what you are looking for.
Thanks

Hello,
Thanks
According to the log, the audio stream download was successful, meaning all samples were downloaded. Could you provide media info output for the problematic mp4 file?

According to the log, the audio stream download was successful, meaning all samples were downloaded. Could you provide media info output for the problematic mp4 file?

I'm not trying to be an idiot, but I'm not sure what you are asking for on the "media output info" - I am trying to use Windows Media Player. If there is any information in Media Player that you need, let me know how to find it and I will be happy to provide it.

I also downloaded one file from Netflix an I am having the same issue - no audio.

I copied the files to a flash drive and tried it on another computer and I still had no sound.

I'm sorry about the hassle, but I do appreciate your help.

Thanks

I'm not trying to be an idiot, but I'm not sure what you are asking for on the "media output info" - I am trying to use Windows Media Player. If there is any information in Media Player that you need, let me know how to find it and I will be happy to provide it.

I also downloaded one file from Netflix an I am having the same issue - no audio.

I copied the files to a flash drive and tried it on another computer and I still had no sound.

Thanks

Media Info is a tool to get more information from media files.

You can find the program here.

Code:
 https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

No problem at all. I should've been more specific.

Just as @tectpro said - MediaInfo is a tool. Just install it on your machine, then right-click on the problematic file and select "Mediainfo". A window will pop up with detailed information about the content of the file.

No problem at all. I should've been more specific.

Just as @tectpro said - MediaInfo is a tool. Just install it on your machine, then right-click on the problematic file and select "Mediainfo". A window will pop up with detailed information about the content of the file.

Here is the media info file information

Attachments

• media info.PNG
    media info.PNG
    236.8 KB · Views: 21
Here is the media info file information

It might be an audio codec issue as Media Info shows there's an AC3 audio.

You might try AC3 filter.
Download and install.
Try play the file again.

Code:
https://www.free-codecs.com/ac3_filter_download.htm

Last edited:
Exactly! Which is why I recommended another player, but 124 Spider chose to ignore that suggestion...

That might be your problem right there, I wouldn't use Windows Media Player nowadays for... anything!
Try one of the following:
VLC
MPC-HC
MPV

Exactly! Which is why I recommended another player, but 124 Spider chose to ignore that suggestion...
I didn't "choose" to ignore it. I haven't downloaded anything else. I didn't know Windows Media Player had problems. That isn't "choosing to ignore" something.

I am not a computer expert. I don't even know what the other programs are. I have never heard of them.

How do I change what format the sound is downloaded in?

In the download box that comes up when you attempt to download a title: click the "audio track" drop down, and select anything *but* E-AC-3 or DDP

Back