• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get anything to work

1. 2.9.18.565
2. Vista 32
3. None that I know of.
4. Done.
5. Unknown - but it's in the GJ profile libary
6. Delta Force Black Hawk Down
7. v1.5.0.5 (latest)
8. CD
9. USA (Region 1)
10. 2.00 GHz Core 2 Duo
11. Dell DVD+-RW burner
12. AVG Free (7.5.472) and the firewall is hardware and irrelevant to this issue. Old GJ works fine with both under XP.
13. Doesn't show opening movie and game play (single and multiplayer) is disabled. Works fine with the CD.

I scanned all the exe's and the dll's and didn't see anything but "unknowns." I even looked for a config file with a CD path, but couldn't find one. The "bik" movie files on the CD are obviously part of the protection because I couldn't just copy them off the CD.

Anyways, I'm still struggling to find games that work with GJ and Vista... this is primarily a test of GJ's Vista-worthiness, because that's going to be the reason I upgrade my other two licenses with SlySoft. I won't upgrade until I see the same level of support/benefit under Vista.

Back