Can't get a response about my license key

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by questioning, Oct 8, 2016.

1. questioning

questioning Member

I didn't recognize the charge so I told my bank to disallow the charge. I didn't see a way to contact the business. The charge was in China. Then they cancelled my license and I realized who the charge was from. I told my bank to put the charge through and now I can't get any answer from Redfox about reinstating my license. I have emailed them 3 times with an attachment showing the charge. Any idea how to get through to these people? Thanks for any help.

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

We are all users and have no access to anything. A support person like @Ivan or @Jill Anderson will need to help you.

3. questioning

questioning Member

Thank you for your response. Is there a direct email address for either of them? I email support and also sent a reply to a message from them but I do not know how to contact anyone directly.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No, the best way for support is to file a support ticket.

5. questioning

questioning Member

Thank you for your response. How do I do that?

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

You said you already did.

7. questioning

questioning Member

I filled out a contact form. And, I replied 2 or 3 times to an email from them about reinstating the charge. But, since I had the charge go through, I have not heard from them. Is the contact form the same as a support ticket?

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL