• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't fine my file

Panic

can't find my file

The issue I am having is that once the encoding is complete, the file is nowhere to be found. The default directory X:/Program Files/Slysoft/CloneDVDmobile doesn't have the file. Curiously, when I try to repeat the encoding process with the same filename, it says the file already exists in that directory, but browsing reveals that the file is not there, or at least not visible.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue I am having is that once the encoding is complete, the file is nowhere to be found. The default directory X:/Program Files/Slysoft/CloneDVDmobile doesn't have the file. Curiously, when I try to repeat the encoding process with the same filename, it says the file already exists in that directory, but browsing reveals that the file is not there, or at least not visible.

Any ideas?

try encoding another movie and save it (by using 'Browse') to your My Documents or My Videos folder.or find it very easily by saving it to your Desktop.
the last place you save your file will become the default for the next one.

Back