• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant find my movie.

scurbiedog

I tried a search but cant find my answer. I just bought a new computer with home vista premium. Started mobil like normal and when I went to put it on my Ipod I cant find the file. Searched everywhere. It says its in "slysoft dvd mobil" but cant find it. Has anyone run into this and can I choose a different path to be able to get it to Itunes easier?
Thanks for any help,Mark

go to encode the movie again.
do everything but make the movie.
on the last screen,it should tell you the path where the movie will be written too.
make a note of the path,then have a look there.

if this doesn't work,search the hard drive for the movie (if you remember what it was titled).

when you use cdvdm again,change the path (by browsing) to My Videos or desktop or wherever you like.
cdvdm will remember the new path for next time.all you have to do is type in the movie name.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, I have tried searching my hard drive for the movie and the path "title"and cant find it. The movie took 35 min to change to .mp-4 so I imagine it put it somewhere, but when I treid to put it on my ipod I could'nt find it so I think I'll try changing the path like you said to my movies.
Thanks again,Mark.

Try looking in this path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile". I had difficulty as well but found my movie in there.

Back