• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't find file if saved to default location - trial version

loopyloops

I'm using the trial of Clone DVD Moile. When I save an .mp4 file to programs/slysoft/clondvdmobile, it doesn't appear there - when I save to my desktop, everything's fine. But, if I go to save the file again to the program location, it asks if I want to replace the file. Using Windows Vista, btw. Thanks!

I'm using the trial of Clone DVD Moile. When I save an .mp4 file to programs/slysoft/clondvdmobile, it doesn't appear there - when I save to my desktop, everything's fine. But, if I go to save the file again to the program location, it asks if I want to replace the file. Using Windows Vista, btw. Thanks!

Are you sure your login has full rights? Not that you think you are admin but ARE YOU ADMIN. My guess is it is a rights issue. Your best bet is to save your files to a temp file and move them to their final resting spot from there.

A friend is using Vista (big mistake) and is having the same type of issues.

Not a problem for dvdMobile but a 'feature' from Vista. good luck

Are you sure your login has full rights? Not that you think you are admin but ARE YOU ADMIN. My guess is it is a rights issue. Your best bet is to save your files to a temp file and move them to their final resting spot from there.

A friend is using Vista (big mistake) and is having the same type of issues.

Not a problem for dvdMobile but a 'feature' from Vista. good luck

I do have such rights - and, if it thinks I don't, it just asks. Again, if I save to the desktop - no problem, it just doesn't show up (nor does it come up in a search) if I save to the default - strange, huh?

Thanks for the comment - though I don't think it's the issue, it makes sense, so I'll poke around now.

Well .. if you think about it you do have rights to your desktop. But the program installs into its directory which maybe only admin has 'read' rights to (as the program has read/write as it owns the directory).

Vista has some very insteresting features that we are working through for our clients .. and this is one of them <G>

Let us know what you find out

Back