can't enter my license key

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by RICHARD BUTLER, Aug 13, 2020.

1. RICHARD BUTLER

RICHARD BUTLER New Member

When I changed computers I had to load a new version of clone dvd but was unable to enter my license key before my 21 days. Now I can't seem to get the right help to enter the key. If anyone can advise me as to the proper way to enter my license key I would greatly appreciate the help.
    Richard Butler
    <Snip>email removed. Privacy sensitive info - Ch3vr0n</snip>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
  2. Marty S. McFly

Marty S. McFly Well-Known Member

There should be a file with .CloneDVD extention. Double click on it to add to registry and you should be good to go. :)

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Post moved to license section, and email removed. Please don't post your email address publicly unless you want website scraping bots to harvest your email and overload you with free spam.

That said, CloneDVD2 (or any other redfox/elby product) doesn't use text based serials you Jeff to enter. When you purchased, you were sent an email with key FILE attachments. You double click that to register.

If you no longer have that email, go to the support section on the main website and pick the 'lost license key' option.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk