• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't enter my license key

RICHARD BUTLER

When I changed computers I had to load a new version of clone dvd but was unable to enter my license key before my 21 days. Now I can't seem to get the right help to enter the key. If anyone can advise me as to the proper way to enter my license key I would greatly appreciate the help.
Richard Butler
<Snip>email removed. Privacy sensitive info - Ch3vr0n</snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a file with .CloneDVD extention. Double click on it to add to registry and you should be good to go. :)

Post moved to license section, and email removed. Please don't post your email address publicly unless you want website scraping bots to harvest your email and overload you with free spam.

That said, CloneDVD2 (or any other redfox/elby product) doesn't use text based serials you Jeff to enter. When you purchased, you were sent an email with key FILE attachments. You double click that to register.

If you no longer have that email, go to the support section on the main website and pick the 'lost license key' option.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back