Can't Download: "Video Resolution '-1x-1' " (Netflix)

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by toyzrme, Jan 18, 2021.

1. toyzrme

toyzrme New Member

Evaluating the software, I downloaded a couple of things from Amazon and Netflix (i.e. the process is working) yesterday.

Today, I just went to download something on Netflix, but when I click on the movie, the Download Configuration message box pops up, but the "Video Resolution" drop-down only has "-1x-1" as an option, and there are NO options in the Audio Language" and "Audio Track" drop-downs.

I didn't get any hits searching the forums for "-1x-1" ...

2. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

3. toyzrme

toyzrme New Member

That was it - still an issue in 1.0.7.0

Weird that I didn't any hits when searching - that string was in that post ...

4. 0x0x0x0x0

Most people don't run (or can't run with Windows updates rebooting machines) AS for 24+ hrs, so it's not a problem vast majority of the time ;-)

5. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

It is, however, on my list and will be treated shortly.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

AnyStream.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

The fix is on the way

Octavean and RedFox 1 like this.
  8. toyzrme

toyzrme New Member

Thanks to all - not pushing!

My last comment was actually about my search: I searched for "-1x-1", but got no hits. Yet the posting 0x0x0x0x0 (did I pronounce that correctly?) referenced *has* that string in it - just wondering why the search algorithm didn't find it - i.e. did I enter it wrong, or is it a search bug? (i.e. if it's a more general search bug, it might save the moderators time answering questions :)

9. 0x0x0x0x0

no, the emphasis is on 0x0! :p

I think the problem is with the forum's search filtering:

findme.jpg