• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant download 8.1.4.0

J Min

I keep trying to click the link and download on Mozilla and get following error:

Secure Connection Failed
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

and on Microsoft I get:

Hmmm...can’t reach this page
Try this

The downloads have been quite buggy lately. I have to disable my Antivirus as it keeps coming up as a Warning.

Wrong section, moved.

Please use the forum search

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Wrong section, moved.

Please use the forum search

F-F-S why don't you just answer the question or point to an answer thread, and then move topic and suggest to use search!!!
Man you are soo annoying and arrogant!!

Because that's what the search is for and this section is filled with similar topics. I've answered this question multiple times now that I lost count.

F-F-S why don't you just answer the question or point to an answer thread, and then move topic and suggest to use search!!!
Man you are soo annoying and arrogant!!

I would have to agree with you, Ch3vr0n has a very short fuse and always tends to be quite rude to people asking for help. In his signature he says he does not work for RedFox, but he's the only Forum Mod who ends up replying to posts, so we just have to deal with him.

Turning off AVG virus worked. Thanks Hamisht. First time i have had that problem.

And I searched this and didn't see an answer so that is why I posted it.

maybe you can tell me what search terms I should have used.

We shouldn't have to disable our Anti-Virus. I tried (8.1.4.3)
again today but Chrome blocked it again (with Virus turned off).

We never used to have these issues, and someone from RedFox needs to look into it.

Last edited:
Please use the search, they already have. GOOGLE needs to fix the false positive flag, not redfox. You never did have this issue no, because until a few weeks ago nobody compromised a DNS caching server that redirected a portion of the web to a malicious file on a compromised web server (NOT REDFOX's one btw). That's when and where the problem began. There's nothing RedFox can do anymore than they already have. It should resolve itself soon hopefully.

That said, same thing still applies. If the file icon looks as it always does and the file's digital signature is still intact, there's nothing wrong with it.

We shouldn't have to disable our Anti-Virus. I tried (8.1.4.3)
again today but Chrome blocked it again (with Virus turned off).

We never used to have these issues, and someone from RedFox needs to look into it.
Its been looked into, do a DNS Flush.

If a third-party software program (ie an antivirus program, web browser, etc) flags a download as possibly malicious and it is not then it isn't the fault of RedFox. If the user doubts the safety then check the digital signature. RedFox can only do so much on their end. That said, the end-user of the AV programs and browsers can also contact the developers of said programs and let them know, as well, that the RedFox software is not malicious.

Whenever I experience a false-positive with an AV program the first thing I do after confirming the false-positive is contact the AV company and let them know. The more people that do this the better for everyone.

AV companies have a system for reporting false-positives:

1. ESET: http://support.eset.com/kb141/?locale=en_US
  2. Kaspersky: https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/general/1870

I won't hunt down the rest... You get my point.

Back