• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't de-interlace and how to add more than one audio stream into the output file?

Fox_Girl_Fetish

JUst trying to figure out whether I should get it or not, but it would seem I can't de-interlace the source, but works fine if I don't have de-interlace checkbox checked...
DVDMobile error.png

As for the audio stream, how do I do audio passthrough or and have more than one audio stream? So keep the DTS or Dolby stream as is, without transcoding to something else or and an option to downmix a surround channel to stereo for when I'm only playing on devices that only output stereo and not surround sound...

VOB passthrough almost does it, but doesn't give any options on selecting more than one audio track or and downmixing a surround one to stereo and then add that into the file.:confused:

Back