• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Create The Destination File

studlygoorite

Hi, I just transferred my AnyDVDHD and CloneBD to my new computer with a RTX3080 :) My keys have transferred properly as far as I know as both say Licensed Until Forever. When I try to copy my 4K Movie CloneBD sends an error "Can't Create The Destination File" when I click begin conversion. Also, looking at AnyDVDHD with a disc inserted it shows On:1, Empty:0, Off:0, where usually I think I would see a 1 in the Off section also. Note sure if I may have missed a permission or something like that on my PC, any thoughts? Sorry I should mention that I copy my movies to my Synology NAS, the movie is 2D and it's Back To The Future but none will work.I take that back, tried BTTF 2 and it is copying, when I first tied BTTF 1 it said it could not replace the file that was there for some reason so I deleted the file, this might have something to do with BTTF 1 not being able to copy?? Running 8.5.1.0

Last edited:
Lets start with an anydvd logfile pleas. But that message "can't create destination file", makes me think there's a problem with the filepath for the actual output file. Seeing as you're ripping to a NAS, does the problem persist when trying to rip to a local drive first?

Thanks for the reply, I don't think it had a chance to create a log file as it does not start. Just ripped BTTF 2 and started BTTF 3 but BTTF 1 still gives the error as soon as I hit begin conversion. The destinations for the outputs are the same, I will try to rip it to a local drive after BTTF 3 completes.

You don't need to start the rip to create a logfile with anydvd. Screenshots of your ripper dialogue settings might help.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks again, It must have been an issue with my NAS, I was able to copy the movie to my desktop and even then I could not move it to my NAS, I had to change the name to Back To The Future Part I from Back To The Future in order to do so. That said, I was unable to copy the 4K version due to errors, getting too many of these errors even with brand new discs. That's Planet Earth Disc One 4k, Back To The Future 4k and a couple of Harry Potter 4K movies all brand new all had errors. Doing my Lord Of The Rings Trilogy now, I hope they copy ok.

You say you had to change the name. Sounds like you may have run into a windows limitation of max path length characters. Try ripping to the bass directly but instead of the default? filename use something like 'BTTF1.iso'.

I don't have any uhd discs myself but I believe @SamuriHL has this set and had a good amount of problems (read errors) getting a good copy. Read errors (quality issues) seem like a general issue with uhd titles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well it's on my NAS and Plex sees it just fine so I'll stick with it thanks I'll try the name change if it happens again, part one and two of Lord Of The Rings 4K copied just fine, fingers crossed with part three right now. Thanks again to RedFox for this software, it sounds trivial with all that is going on in the world but I don't like getting up to put a disc in to watch a movie :)

Back