• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't create the destination file

Half_fast

clonebd-error.jpg
How can I backup this BD if clonebd can't create the destination file? I'm stuck at this point.

Last edited:
Try using a different temp directory. I have mine set to c:. Is possible CloneBD can't write to that current directory

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Same Here

I'm stuck too. I keep getting the error message, I've tried changing destination file but still get the same message.

Same for me too

I just started using CloneBD. When I clicked on Begin converting, I would get that error. So, I was able to get it working by clicking off the drive target and selecting ISO. Then I went back to the Drive target and I clicked on Begin Converting and it started working.

I did what you said, and YES!! it started working. Thanks for the tip!
Your welcome! Must be a glitch with this version of CloneBD. Hope they see this post to help them fix it in future versions.

error message- can't create destination file

View attachment 25628
How can I backup this BD if clonebd can't create the destination file? I'm stuck at this point.

I get the exact same error message -thanks for posting I thought I may doing something incorrect.I first rip blu to iso then try to use clonebd to just do movie to disk. I have room on hard drive.
open iso
then copy mode
then create a disc folder or iso
then partial copy
then burn to disc
then error message- can't create destination file

Thanks its working with the work around but VERY SLOOOOOOOW . I used a diff. program and it took about 30 to 40 minutes to disk . Clonebd is taking an hour and 45 minutes plus the write to disk.
Added I have an i5 with 16gb of ram and its using 100% of cpu while other program used less than 20%

Last edited:
Same

I have the same problem. I must have missed the title of this thread, because I created a new one. Apparently, according to Chevron, they are known bugs and the developers are working on it. I also got an e-mail from Slysoft, as I informed them through their bug system. They say they have forwarded the problem on to Elby and expect an answer within a few days. Hopefully we will see something quicker! Slysoft has always been so quick to fix my problems; sometimes I even get a file fix within a few hours. I have tried changing my directory to c:\ and everything else, to no avail. If there is some kind of another temporary fix other than what is mentioned in this threat, I'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, I will just wait. We've been waiting for many years, right? What's another few days? At the same time, I would love to get it sooner than later. I back up all my BDs on blanks. So far it's only possible for me, using the s/w that I use, PowerToGo 8, to put a BD onto a 50 GB size disc (no shrinking). 50 GB discs cost me $150 USD per 50. I can get 25 GB size for $35, if I remember correctly. This fact alone forces me to mainly use the smaller ones, which CloneBD will do. I have two stacks of those I have not used at all, whereas I've been using the 50's and have gone through 150 so far (that's $450 plus postage from Japan!!!). Here's to hoping I can get to where I can copy a disc soon.

Taking so long just because of the size of file?

Clonebd is taking an hour and 45 minutes plus the write to disk.

With PowerToGo 8, it always takes about as long as the movie would be as if watched at normal speed. Is it possible it just takes longer because its nature, i.e., that it's trying to crunch a large file of 50 GB?

I have tried the fixes spoken about, still no worky worky. It looks like it's working but it's not burning to disc.

They are aware of the problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

50 GB discs cost me $150 USD per 50. I can get 25 GB size for $35, if I remember correctly.

Where do you get BD-50 disks for $3/each? I have never seen one locally in a store for less than about $20/each. BD-25 I have seen for now less than $1 when they are on sale, but D/L disks have been very expensive!

Thanks!

Don't buy them from a local store, buy them online. Even Amazon.com have them for under $3 if you buy them in packs of 25

Try setting Clone BD to run as Administrator

Try setting Clone BD to run as Administrator.
If this helps please let me know. I was able to create MP4's from Blu Ray and Burn a Blu ray to a DVD9 (but it does not play in my Sony Blu Ray player. The damn watermark ruins everthing, even if you make a sucessful conversion or burn.
This is not what I call a fully functioning trial since it ruins every test with the beaver!
Seasons Greetings!
M Calcagno

I have the same problem. I must have missed the title of this thread, because I created a new one. Apparently, according to Chevron, they are known bugs and the developers are working on it. I also got an e-mail from Slysoft, as I informed them through their bug system. They say they have forwarded the problem on to Elby and expect an answer within a few days. Hopefully we will see something quicker! Slysoft has always been so quick to fix my problems; sometimes I even get a file fix within a few hours. I have tried changing my directory to c:\ and everything else, to no avail. If there is some kind of another temporary fix other than what is mentioned in this threat, I'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, I will just wait. We've been waiting for many years, right? What's another few days? At the same time, I would love to get it sooner than later. I back up all my BDs on blanks. So far it's only possible for me, using the s/w that I use, PowerToGo 8, to put a BD onto a 50 GB size disc (no shrinking). 50 GB discs cost me $150 USD per 50. I can get 25 GB size for $35, if I remember correctly. This fact alone forces me to mainly use the smaller ones, which CloneBD will do. I have two stacks of those I have not used at all, whereas I've been using the 50's and have gone through 150 so far (that's $450 plus postage from Japan!!!). Here's to hoping I can get to where I can copy a disc soon.

Back