• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't copy Titanic

I was hoping I could delete the actual icon somehow. You can choose the option to see the special features or not on the dvd.

Choosing the special features option then must enable that ship thing, not every title simply has a 'special features' menu option that does actually list all the special features. It's not that uncommon. Nothing anydvd can do about sorry.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here's a screen cap. When the icon of the sinking ship appears you hit ok on your remote and a behind the scenes video starts playing. Can I delete that icon so it doesn't show on the copy?

View attachment 47105
Movie only copy with CloneDVD2

That was odd. On the computer it plays without the icon so I burnt one disk and the icon pops up on dvd.
You copied movie only without menus and still see the sinking Titanic icon?

Now 1 more thing you could try. Do a full disc copy, enable all subtitles, and then deselect 1 and clone (to folder, to play with powerdvd/vlc for example) or burn to a DVD-RW. Still there? Enable that one, disable a different one, repeat ... :) until you are able to do a disc copy minus the "offending" track :)

Now 1 more thing you could try. Do a full disc copy, enable all subtitles, and then deselect 1 and clone (to folder, to play with powerdvd/vlc for example) or burn to a DVD-RW. Still there? Enable that one, disable a different one, repeat ... :) until you are able to do a disc copy minus the "offending" track :)

Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

Back