• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't copy Titanic

Accept

I can't copy either of the 2 dvd's for Titanic. DVD Shrink should just rip through a movie this old but it says it encountered an error. Any tricks?

I can't copy either of the 2 dvd's for Titanic. DVD Shrink should just rip through a movie this old but it says it encountered an error. Any tricks?
It might be a dirty disc or Drive.

But without an AnyDVD log, can't say for sure.

If you ripped the DVD onto your hard drive with AnyDVD, then you can process the folder with DVDSHRINK.

I have a link under my signature that explains why.

:)

PS: DVDSHRINK is way out of date, so you have to rip the DVD onto your hard drive with AnyDVD, then process the folder with DVDSHRINK.

The disks and drive are fine but I can't rip the disks. I tried DVD Suite, Image Burn, AnyDVD and nothing will rip these disks. I have never had difficulty with other dvd's, only this movie.

I even got the dvd's from Netflix in case they were different from mine but they functioned exactly the same.

I might have found the problem. I haven't updated anydvd in two years and I thought it kept working with the last version I installed.

I might have found the problem. I haven't updated anydvd in two years and I thought it kept working with the last version I installed.
It should. And that's an OLD movie.
-W

I still can't copy this. This is the only dvd that I haven't been able to copy and I would like to figure it out. Any other programs that might help?

Well 5 days ago, in post nr 2 you were asked for an anydvd logfile. Something you've not yet provided. We can't help you without it.

There's a reason for the sticky 'Read this BEFORE you post' ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just says AnyDVD has expired. Tried to update but the first purchase was denied. I called the bank and approved the company and the second purchase has been pending for four days.

pending on redfox side or bank side? Until the payment has actually cleared the banks process, the key won't be sent. It's an automated process, maybe @Ivan can help if it's on the redfox side.

Don't know. I ok'd ******.net and there's funds available.

I'd go the crypto currency route then

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Where do I find the logfile? Is it just the things that I see in the "Status" bar?

The disks and drive are fine but I can't rip the disks. I tried DVD Suite, Image Burn, AnyDVD and nothing will rip these disks. I have never had difficulty with other dvd's, only this movie.
Have you tried CloneDVD2, with AnyDVD active?

The two are like bread and butter, they are better together for processing DVDs.

You could also try DVD Shrink without having AnyDVD active. AnyDVD and DVD Shrink don't play well together.

Thank you all for your help. I was finally able to copy the special collector's edition but it has a little icon that pops up in the bottom right corner from time to time and you can see behind the scenes stuff. Since I just copy the movie is there a way to get rid of the icon?

And what would this icon be exactly and the pop-up? We're not exactly looking at your screen are we :)

Here's a screen cap. When the icon of the sinking ship appears you hit ok on your remote and a behind the scenes video starts playing. Can I delete that icon so it doesn't show on the copy?

titanic1.jpg

That's probably done during disc authoring, nothing anydvd can do about it. It's part of the disc structure.

Back