• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't copy Delta Farce

islandgrl

I got an unable to read files from D:Video_TS unexpected error when trying to copy Delta Farce with Any DVd v 6.1.7.4 and clone dvd v2.9.1.2.
Is there a way to get a earlier version of Any DVD or does any one have any ideas on what is causing this?

I am getting a total different error than the other posts

I got an unable to read files from D:Video_TS unexpected error when trying to copy Delta Farce with Any DVd v 6.1.7.4 and clone dvd v2.9.1.2.

Is there a way to get a earlier version of Any DVD or does any one have any ideas on what is causing this?

Here is the status from AnyDVD:
I had Clone DVD2 open--selected Clone DVD--next page selected the D drive and the message poped up.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
DVDRW 16X16X YTS1 2005/09/16 15:25
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Delta_Farce
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I wonder why clone dvd gives me that message? I did a couple other movies (older ones) today and they worked just fine. Do you have any suggestions?

Only has CSS.

Hmmm... now that is odd. That status window is very different than all previous posts concerning the R1 release.

Refer to the older Delta Farce thread here. At the time I posted the status window from AnyDVD 6.1.7.1 beta

Summary for drive Y: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.1)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-760A 1.06 12/26/0609:00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Delta_Farce
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 11 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

That's a very very different status window. Was there really that much of a change in AnyDVD since 6.1.7.1 beta and now? I cannot find my disc right now to compare because someone I live with seems to have hidden it away somewhere and they aren't around give it back. :mad:

From the release notes from AnyDVD 6.1.7.1 beta:

- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles

So, the false detection was already resolved but the release notes show no further mention of more changes in regard to this.

Last edited:
1. What happens if you right click on the red fox icon, and choose to "rip video dvd to hard drive"?

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, let us know.

4) You're not running another decryption program at the same time as Anydvd, right?

Back