• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Checkout

Steamerjohn

I tried to take advantage of the discount a few days ago but my Visa purchase was denied. I finally got the block lifted. Now when I try to purchase Any DVD not only did I miss the discount but when I hit "Checkout" I get a "Bad Gateway" error. Is this a temporary glitch? it did work two days ago except for my denial but now I can't checkout at any price.
Thanks in advance. Steamerjohn, previous Slyfox lifetime subscriber.

Bad gateway is a server error. Nothing you can do but wait. @Ivan is no doubt already on the case. Who knows he also stated they hoped to have renewals up and payment issues solved for now. Maybe the gateway error is a sign of some maintenance to that end.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back