• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant change Booktype with Img Burn

cp1966

I tried to follow these iinstructions that are posted here;

a) Download and install imgburn:
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
This is also a free program
b) Insert your blank media in your burner.
c) Select your burner in the "Destination" drop down box.
d) Click "Tools"-->"Drive"-->"Change Booktype"
e) Choose your burner type
f) Under "Change For:", select what you're using
g) If your current setting is "dvd-rom", leave everything alone and exit Imgburn and ignore step "h)"
h) Under "New setting", select "dvd-rom". Click "Change" and then "Ok". Exit Imgburn

On one of my NEC burners, the instructions worked fine. But on my other NEC burner, there is noe "current" setting. It says Unknown (Failed!).

My firmware is up to date.

Any suggestions?

No, not at all. I have ImgBurn v 2.3.2.0.

The screen you show is very different from what I am seeing. I do not know how to post an image like that, or I would. :confused:

Hi :)
I have ImgBurn v 2.3.2.0.
It probably looks different cuase it's Vistafied.
Start program > Tools > Settings > Click on the Write tab > Check the 'Auto change Bitset' box.
It works for me.
Attaching images.
Easiest is to scroll down when making a post & you'll see Manage Attachments. Click on this > Click Browse button to find file > Click Upload. When finnished either Close Additional windows or just Submit Reply. Additional windows should then close anyway.
See 'Attached Images'.
The other way is to use a host like ImageShack. You upload to that. Then copy & paste a link.

Attachments

• SNAG-0056.jpg
    SNAG-0056.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
  • SNAG-0057.jpg
    SNAG-0057.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
  • SNAG-0058.jpg
    SNAG-0058.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi :)
Having done furhter investigations . This method probably won't work for you.
I have an NEC AD7170S, but use L&D's patched f/w anyway.
So probably best to follow Webslingers link.

Ok, now I have the same "page" that I am viewing. The first box to check on the left is actually marked "Auto 'Change Book Type" (*)".

The box was already checked.

I am not even sure how important this is. Some of my backups do freeze, or wont play on the kids dvd player.

I usually use Sony and maxell DVD+R discs SL discs, and Verbatim DL DVD+R discs. I just ordered some VErbatim SL DVD+R discs from NewEgg. I will see if that makes a difference.

I am not even sure how important this is. Some of my backups do freeze, or wont play on the kids dvd player.

I usually use Sony and maxell DVD+R discs SL discs, and Verbatim DL DVD+R discs. I just ordered some VErbatim SL DVD+R discs from NewEgg. I will see if that makes a difference.

The Verbatims might very likely cure your freezing problem.

I ordered datalifeplus DVD+R from Verbatim....8)

Back