• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't burn CDs!

EFJ

I have installed AnyDVD and CloneDVD and I can't seem to get any CDs to burn! I don't know if this problem is related to AnyDVD or CloneDVD, but I can no longer copy CDs since I installed the two programs.
Any suggestions??

Set them NOT to load on boot or disable them after you boot and see if you can burn CD's.

Can't burn CDs

I did disable AnyDVD before I tried to burn the audio CD and it seemed to burn fine, but when I try to play the CD the playlist shows up with titles and duration for each song but the CD won't play!

Uninstall both softwares and try to play the same CD. I don't see your problem being with the Slysoft products but uninstalling them will tell you for sure.

Back