• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't burn a movie with anydvd 6.1.3.6??

this my pioneer drive No Disc is present in Drive F:!
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-104 4.00 02/10/07PIONEER

I tried looking for firmware and have downloaded and nothing.it says no attachments found.

this my pioneer drive No Disc is present in Drive F:!
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-104 4.00 02/10/07PIONEER

I tried looking for firmware and have downloaded and nothing.it says no attachments found.

I think 4.00 is the latest version for you, so I wouldn't bother trying to update.

Or should I just erase everything from my harddrive with my 3 manufacture sony discs?

Nope,my current DVR-104 is an 4x burner? look------>PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-104 4.00 02/10/07PIONEER

However,my cd burner is an 8X burner!

Or should I just erase everything from my harddrive with my 3 manufacture sony discs?

Oh wait, I just read the dvd-104 is a really old burner. You know what? I think the blank media you've been buying is too fast for it.

Yeah, buy 4x rated media, if you can find any--or simply get a 16x (or faster burner).
You can find them for $60 or less.

I'm pretty sure the media you're buying won't work simply because it's not designed/compatible with old burners that burn 1-4x.

Last edited:
I bought maxell blank dvd-r media for up to 4X.yes 4x and still doesnt recognize it.Howvere it will recognize the verbatrim up 8 x media speed.It just burns alittle and I get a pop up saying Bad media.

This is what the back side of the maxell reads ..............this dvd-r disc is designed for recording with 1X,2X,and 4X write speed compatible DVD-R drives and/or video recorders.

I bought maxell blank dvd-r media for up to 4X.yes 4x and still doesnt recognize it.

Generic Maxell media isn't that great and probably should be avoided, unless it was made in Japan.

Howvere it will recognize the verbatrim up 8 x media speed.

1) Test that burner in another system to see if it works
2) If it still doesn't, buy a new burner

With something that old, I'd probably buy a new one anyway.

The problem is i dont have another computer.I would need to buy one and back up dvds from the new computer!

The problem is i dont have another computer.I would need to buy one and back up dvds from the new computer!

Then I would just buy a new burner. They don't cost much, and it's much easier to find 16x rated blank media than 4x.

ok,thanks will do that!and again thanks for replying to my thread!youve been such great help!:bowdown:

ok,thanks will do that!and again thanks for replying to my thread!youve been such great help!:bowdown:

You might want to take a look at http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3424/56825955DVDMediaChart_2004Feb20.pdf

I see that that for 8x dvd-r media, your drive is supposed to be able to write it at 2x.

1) Did you try using a 2x burn speed with the Verbatim 8x rated media in Clonedvd?
2) Try running Clonedvd without any other programs running in the background.

But really, I think I would just get a new burner.

Last edited:
yes,it takes forever!time for a newer burner at a decent speed.

Back