• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Break Chinese Dvd Set -who Can Help?

I have a Chinese copy of Deadwood Season 3...cant use Clone DVD or Anydvd...any ideas on how to reset so i can copy it? it has Chinese subtitles, it starts, then it just goes on and on in Anydvd rip to hard disk...who can help? thanks a lot ...Bullsbearspigs

can anyone help me clone a Chinese dvd set with Clone or Anydvd?

thanks...any input appreciated..i have a set i am trying to clone

i get a "read error, Ignore? " message when i am using AnyDVD, then

it keeps processing but nothing seems to happen...the dvds i am trying to clone are Chinese, I set the settings to China..any thoughts? thanks

ERROR MSG- File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 1 TCSectorReader

any idea how to deal with this? i am running CloneDVD and it stops here
thanks bullsbearspigs

What programms? What movie? Anydvd status window? More infos please.

its a Chinese Version of HBo's Deadwood Season 3 i got from a friend...PLEASE HELP!!! THANKS A MILLION i am new here

no its a copy of Chinese version of HBO Deadwood Season 3 from a friend..is this impossible? i am new here obviously..thanks for any help

its a Chinese Version of HBo's Deadwood Season 3 i got from a friend.

Unfortunately, if you don't own the original disc, I can't help you. Others might be able to.

Regardless, please stop creating new threads about this issue you're having.

ok sorry ..your site is very complex with a lot of threads etc. and i paid a lot of money for this software...any help appreciated..some of us are new and need HELP ..thank you

Back