• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't backup funeral DVD that funeral home created

I have the same issue. Any DVD created with software from this company cannot be copied with AnyDVD. http://www.funeralone.com/life/tributevideos.htm

Slysoft's reply:
AnyDVD is made for protected, commercial movie DVDs you find in stores and
rentals, no private creations.

You can copy this DVD with a general copy program like ImgBurn (
http://www.imgburn.com ) or the internal Windows burn function.​

I haven't tried their suggestion yet, but I don't think they are correct that I can use the standard Windows burn function -- as this DVD has FluxDVD protection, invalid cell pieces, bogus title sets, and 2 potential bad sector protections.

-Tom.

I have the same issue. Any DVD created with software from this company cannot be copied with AnyDVD. http://www.funeralone.com/life/tributevideos.htm

DVD Copy Protection
DVD copy protection is a feature in Life Tributes which guarantees that families come to you for additional copies of tribute videos, resulting in more money from each arrangement.

Just pay them and move on.

DVD Copy Protection
DVD copy protection is a feature in Life Tributes which guarantees that families come to you for additional copies of tribute videos, resulting in more money from each arrangement.

Just pay them and move on.

Just pay them? For capitalizing on the death of loved ones? What a joke. I don't think so.

Would be nice if SlySoft could come to the rescue. But it's not going to happen if no one posts a log file.

Just pay them? For capitalizing on the death of loved ones? What a joke. I don't think so.

Would be nice if SlySoft could come to the rescue. But it's not going to happen if no one posts a log file.

There is one in the first post, but one created with 6.7.6.0 would be nice.

Here is the log from 6.7.6.0.
When trying to rip the DVD is says "Reparing DVD Structure" then errors out with "IFOProperties6"

If you need more info let me know what you need.
Thanks!

There is one in the first post, but one created with 6.7.6.0 would be nice.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.6.0_Info_D_VIDEO_DISC.zip
    507.9 KB · Views: 11
Here is the log from 6.7.6.0.
When trying to rip the DVD is says "Reparing DVD Structure" then errors out with "IFOProperties6"

If you need more info let me know what you need.
Thanks!
Could you post a zipped CloneDVD log? Thanks!

EDIT:
And speaking of CloneDVD - a "movie only" copy should work.

Last edited:
CloneDVD fails with "IFOProperties 6 TCE" The log is attached.

Could you post a zipped CloneDVD log? Thanks!

EDIT:
And speaking of CloneDVD - a "movie only" copy should work.

Attachments

• CloneDVD_log.txt.zip
    914 bytes · Views: 5
AnyDVD rip to image errors out with "Error reading from drive D:! sectors 3072-3103"

The DVD does play fine.

Here are some more logs if you need them.

You could also try AnyDVD's "copy to image" function. Does this work?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.6.0_Info_D_VIDEO_DISC.zip
    509.1 KB · Views: 5
  • CloneDVD_log.txt.zip
    610 bytes · Views: 1
AnyDVD rip to image errors out with "Error reading from drive D:! sectors 3072-3103"

The DVD does play fine.

Here are some more logs if you need them.
Thanks. Please try this:
Using CloneDVD, use the 3rd option "write existing data" to create an image file. Point the source directory to the VIDEO_TS folder on the original disc. Does this work without a read error?

No luck. Log is attached.
Thanks!

Thanks. Please try this:
Using CloneDVD, use the 3rd option "write existing data" to create an image file. Point the source directory to the VIDEO_TS folder on the original disc. Does this work without a read error?

Attachments

• CloneDVD_log.txt.zip
    306 bytes · Views: 4
While not trying to step in anyone's way here... but with all these read errors, and I'm sure it does have something to do with the copy protection,.. have you scanned the disk for physical errors using Nero's Disc Speed?

You can download the utility here:

Disc Speed.

Just unzip it to a folder and run, what you will be using is the tab called ScanDisc on the far right. Click Start at the top of the window, let it run. What you're looking for is if any of those squares turn red.

diskspeed.gif

Back