• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't backup Dungeon Siege II: Broken World

xodus

Hi all,

I purchased a couple of months ago this game and am loving it.....however the disc is starting to get a bit scratched up and so I thought I would make a backup copy of the original. However, clone cd in the latest rev cannot seem to copy it....any ideas on what to try?

Thanks. :confused:

Back-up

I do not have or have tried that so I can't say for sure what will work if anything. All I can suggest is to use the Copy Protected PC Game profile. Use the "emulate" or "amplify" weak sectors option in conjunction with the "Hide CDR Media" option. See below taken from Help file in CloneCD.

Use "Emulate weak sectors", if you don't know if your CD writer supports correct EFM encoding. This feature works with any SAO or DAO CD writer. To use an "emulated" backup, you need an installed CloneCD with "Hide CDR Media" enabled.

Hi all,

I purchased a couple of months ago this game and am loving it.....however the disc is starting to get a bit scratched up and so I thought I would make a backup copy of the original. However, clone cd in the latest rev cannot seem to copy it....any ideas on what to try?

Thanks. :confused:

Which copy protection? Scan the game with Protection ID.

DS2 protection

This was the output from Protection ID:

Scanning -> D:\ds2x_setup.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 621664213 (0250DD7D5h) Bytes
-> File has 621532117 (0250BD3D5h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 020400h
- Scan Took : 191.532 Seconds

Not sure that is what you are looking for.....only gives the location of the offset......not sure if that is the guidance you were after to help me??

Regards,

Xodus

This was the output from Protection ID:

Scanning -> D:\ds2x_setup.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 621664213 (0250DD7D5h) Bytes
-> File has 621532117 (0250BD3D5h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 020400h
- Scan Took : 191.532 Seconds

Not sure that is what you are looking for.....only gives the location of the offset......not sure if that is the guidance you were after to help me??

Regards,

Xodus

Scan the installation folder.

Back