• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't back up Ratatouille

Ratatuille was easy to back up.

I used AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 & CloneDVD2 ver 2.9.1.2 and easily backed up the movie only. It's a good movie, but I did not feel like using a $2.00 DVD+R DL for my back-up. However, no issues with this title.:disagree:

thank you for your response meaby this is the problem i have 6.1.6.9, I will download the latest and get back to you

I did it with 6.1.9.3 at defaults and DVDShrink - no issues at all. It seems there's a batch of bad original disks with errors at about 51% into the rip.

As soon as you read that a couple people did it OK with AnyDVD and Clone or Recode or Shrink (all very generic rippers) - then it's time to stop suspecting AnyDVD and start looking at the original disk or your system.

And yes... flawed originals play just fine.... but won't rip due to CRC errors.

-W

Yawn!!

AnyDVD and CloneDVD whole movie except what I pulled out with CloveDVD, no problemo. Exchange the disk, you have a bad one. AnyDVD 6193 smooth as Buttah. 8)

Back