• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't back up a DVD I have previously backed up

RickDR

About 2 years ago I backed up this DVD series. No issues. Now I would like to convert them to h.265 but when I load them, they looked encrypted, fuzzing in and out. Looks like encrypted cable channel in the 1990s. The first load was on a Windows 7 machine and an earlier version of AnyDVD HD. This is now a Windows 10 with the same Blu Ray reader I used the first time. The second season reads just fine.

Windows 10 latest, AnyDVD HD 8.5.8.0

Logfile included... BTW, selected run logfile and after a bit AnyDVD HD stopped but brought up File Explorer with the logfile shown.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.8.0_Info_H_LIFE.ziplog
    170.7 KB · Views: 4
As a first you should set your DVD region. Close AnyDVD. Go to system settings devices DVD / CD drives. Double click your drive. DVD region. Set it and save. Reboot. Try again.

As a first you should set your DVD region. Close AnyDVD. Go to system settings devices DVD / CD drives. Double click your drive. DVD region. Set it and save. Reboot. Try again.

That fixed it. Thanks for the prompt info. It is MUCH appreciated.

Back