• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Rip UHD Escape from L.A. Australian version

Hi.
While I can rip every single movie, even freshly released, this one does not work on Anydvd or Makemkv. at all. I cannot even just watch it on my pc with any player I have. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers!

Depends on the error message. A log could help identify the issue.

Hi.
While I can rip every single movie, even freshly released, this one does not work on Anydvd or Makemkv. at all. I cannot even just watch it on my pc with any player I have. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers!
AnyDVD and UNSUPPORTED UHD discs. Read this FIRST, before you post! | RedFox Forum

Please READ THIS before you post! | RedFox Forum

WARNING: AnyDVD + LibreDrive = GOOD?? No! AMAZING!! | RedFox Forum

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD | RedFox Forum

Please read these threads, and post a log file, along with follow the instructions on the Unsupported UHD Discs.

:thankyou:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS55 1.05
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 31766656 sectors (62044 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ESCAPE FROM L.A
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
BUS ENCRYPTION DISABLED BY MAKEMKV LIBREDRIVE!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Tried exactly that. Makes little difference. MPC & VLC don't play it, PowerDVD does play it, but only with black screen and no sound. The only thing visible and functional are all the menu buttons. The menu itself is also black. I can start the movie and it plays, again, black screen and no sound.

Tried exactly that. Makes little difference. MPC & VLC don't play it, PowerDVD does play it, but only with black screen and no sound. The only thing visible and functional are all the menu buttons. The menu itself is also black. I can start the movie and it plays, again, black screen and no sound.

It's not yet supported in makeMKV or AnyDVD.

As others have said, you can document it's not supported yet in AnyDVD by adding it to the UHD UN-supported List here....

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

Please read posts #1 and #3 in that thread to understand how to do that.

T

Back