• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip Springsteen DVD "Live in Dublin"

Koko

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with ripping the DVD in the package "Live in Dublin" with Bruce Springsteen? I'm using AnyDVD version 6.1.6.5, and I first tried to rip DVD to harddisc. When about 40% of the DVD has been ripped, this error message comes: "FileIO 3 VTS_01_4.VOB 551491584 536576". And then I have to abort the ripping. I then tried to copy (drag and drop) the VIDEO_TS folder to the harddisc, and after a while got this error message: "Cannot copy VTS_01_4: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)."

I've also tried with DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter, but they failed as well.

The DVD has 3 folders. In addition to the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders, it also has a JACKET_P folder with three MP2 files. IFO files from the VIDEO_TS folder are in the attached zip file.

Attachments

• Live_in_Dublin.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
Your original disc is bad, even if it plays fine. Go exchange it.

Back