• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot read john wick 3

92mustang

anydvd looks like it starts but it will not even decrypt 1%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.3_Info_L_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    898.1 KB · Views: 3
Using AnyDVD 8.3.8.3 I get the following read error:

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
Log File Attached
Will try the work around

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    889 KB · Views: 4
Same here, but workaround does work. Logfile from 8.3.8.3. beta attached for US Redbox version

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.3_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    908.6 KB · Views: 6
Would you please be so kind to post the error message when ripping to folder?
Hi James i will upload a screen shot of the error read

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Trying it now. It appears to be working without an issue.

As an aside, I've been a longtime user of this software, going back to the early days under Slysoft. I don't remember any title that presented this much of a challenge for you guys. (I obviously don't track it or know the history as well as James & staff.) It's encouraging to see you guys get challenged so hard and figure it out as you always do. I'm not kissing anyone's ass, but you guys are some crazy SOBs (meant as a compliment) that do a phenomenal job and do it at such a quick pace.

On behalf of all of us, thank you for being so great at what you do.

Trying it now. It appears to be working without an issue.

As an aside, I've been a longtime user of this software, going back to the early days under Slysoft. I don't remember any title that presented this much of a challenge for you guys. (I obviously don't track it or know the history as well as James & staff.) It's encouraging to see you guys get challenged so hard and figure it out as you always do. I'm not kissing anyone's ass, but you guys are some crazy SOBs (meant as a compliment) that do a phenomenal job and do it at such a quick pace.

On behalf of all of us, thank you for being so great at what you do.
i second that

Back