• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot play ripped BD "Becoming Jane" ...

berndniessen

i have installed the latest anydvdv hd and have copied succesfully many of my BD as iso to my harddrive using them in my vista media center with mymovies integration.

Last week i bought some BD in the US (i com efrom the netherlands) and i all copied them without a problem and all of them play except one.
The title is "Becoming Jane" i can make the iso with imgburn as usual but if i want to play i get the picture which tells me that my player (powerdvd 8 ultra) cannot play the disk because i have not set the right region.

What is this??

I have never ever had those problems.How can i make it work?

Should anydvdv hd remove the region code??

many thanks
bernd

1. Update to Anydvd 6.4.2.3 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=110292&postcount=1

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok"

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

4. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video Blu-ray". Select "Remove Blu-ray region code". Click "ok".

Last edited:
did not work

have made a log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BECOMING_JANE.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
Back