• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot order, AnyStream Order not processed!

MCalca1706

I called the bank and it's not a problem with them. The order is not even showing up on their end.

After putting in all the required information (so much information) and using a Mastercard this is what I get every time! Has anyone else had this problem? I am in the United States.

I sent a message to Redfox about this and I am waiting for a response. (Season's Greetings)

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: OWK-FAK. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.
Order not processed!

Payment P39-G7E for Order OWK-FAK over 87.20 EUR Reference #20868612 was rejected: -993: Refused

Do you have activated the additional security layer like 3-D Secure, Identity Check (SecureCode), J/Secure, SafeKey or whatever it is called for your Mastercard?
I guess that's mandatory for the payment process.

Thanks for the reply. I had used this card before but I make most purchases with a VISA which is not an option for this order. As I mentioned, I spoke to the bank and they said there is no reason my order would not have gone through from their end.

Season's Greetings

Thanks for the reply. I had used this card before but I make most purchases with a VISA which is not an option for this order. As I mentioned, I spoke to the bank and they said there is no reason my order would not have gone through from their end.

Season's Greetings
Just found this in my spam folder:

{Dear Ma*** A C*****,

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell
them to accept charges from 'GBxxx*xxxxx' in China. Your card issuer will
lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team}

So the bank said there was no problem and that they did not refuse any order but obviously they did. Must be Covid Dementia going around.

Thanks & Season's Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue on my end - tried twice this weekend, once with the Mastercard CC company on the line watching. They saw nothing even come in on their end. The first email from Redfox indicated to unblock 'GBxxx*xxxxx' in China then the second said unblock "Rxx Txxxxx' in Russia...neither was seen attempting to process a payment.

Hello
Thank you for your response and helpful information. These are the two emails found in the Spam Folder. I also tried twice.

Dear Manuel A Calcagno,

them to accept charges from 'GBxxx*xxxxx' in China. Your card issuer will

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

Dear Manuel A Calcagno,

them to accept charges from 'GBxxx*xxxxx'in China. Your card issuer will

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

This is the email I got from writing Redfox support.
Dear Manuel Calcagno,

We do not have more information about it than you. The transaction has been blocked somewhere in the network. Usually it is the bank. Unfortunately we cannot do anything about it on our end.

Kind regards,

John
RedFox Accounting Department
--
The RedFox Project
https://www.redfox.bz/

How can the bank be blocking the order if the transaction doesn't even show up on their end?

I will try again with the bank (Capital One ) and try to find a solution.
I waited all this time for a sale and now can't even purchase the item! I wish Redfox accepted VISA and not just Mastercard.

Thanks Again & Season's Greetings

@MCalca1706

I had a look at your order attempts, it has been flagged by our PSP in China with "high risk" and therefore refused.
This "flag" could be that they already had bad experiences (charge backs) with this BIN (card issuer), but also a false positive. There is nothing we can do.

You could try another credit card (currently only Mastercard are working for US customers) or you wait until next week when we hopefully get a new PSP connected.

Sorry... :bowdown:

Ivan
Thank you for the information. I just tried to order a third time with the a Bank rep on the phone (Capital One) and again it was denied so this makes sense since the transaction never even reaches the bank.

Can you please let me know when and if there is a new PSP available so I can try again? It's a very long order form to fill out so many times just to be rejected. I have waited for months for a sale and now I can't even purchase the item. Can you please make a note, to who whoever needs to know, that I tried repeatedly to order AnyStream Lifetime during the sale period but through no fault of my own could not.
I do not want o pay the full price especially after going through all of this.

Thank You & Season's Greetings
Manuel A Calcagno

Attachments

• RedFox AnyStream Order 3rd Failure 12-23-80.png
    RedFox AnyStream Order 3rd Failure 12-23-80.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 9
I'm having the same issue with CapitalOne. I can't even buy Bitcoin with them. I asked them if they saw a transaction from 'GB******man' and they said no. This is a little frustrating since you guys are currently running a promotion that I won't be able to take advantage of. Do you have any sort of ETA on when the new PSP will be available?

Same problem here. I have tried two different credit cards... both were declined. This is really frustrating as I have hit the limit of the trial license..

Redfox really needs to find a way to fix this very frustrating problem! I refuse to pay full price when I have filled out the very long order form and the transaction failed to process three times during the discount period! Those of us who tried and failed to purchase Any Stream, during the discount period, should be given the discount price if and when the processing problem is fixed. That is only fair.

I believe I have lifetime licenses for all the other Redfox and Slysoft products and have never had this much trouble to purchase. US customers can only use Mastercard. Most of my cards are VISA and I already tried three times with my one Mastercard.

To All, Have a Healthy and Safe New Year

Redfox really needs to find a way to fix this very frustrating problem! I refuse to pay full price when I have filled out the very long order form and the transaction failed to process three times during the discount period! Those of us who tried and failed to purchase Any Stream, during the discount period, should be given the discount price if and when the processing problem is fixed. That is only fair.

I believe I have lifetime licenses for all the other Redfox and Slysoft products and have never had this much trouble to purchase. US customers can only use Mastercard. Most of my cards are VISA and I already tried three times with my one Mastercard.

To All, Have a Healthy and Safe New Year
Did you read: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/are-you-accepting-visa-or-not.79759/#post-529918

I have tried a purchase today again and it worked. Thanks finally worked (using a MC that failed a couple of times before)

>>I have tried a purchase today again and it worked. Thanks finally worked (using a MC that failed a couple of times before)<<
Thanks for the information. Are you in The United States? If so I will try it again in the next few days.

>>Did you read: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/are-you-accepting-visa-or-not.79759/#post-529918<<
Thank you for the link I just read it. Sorry that others are also having problems even with other forms of payment.

Seasons Greetings

>>I have tried a purchase today again and it worked. Thanks finally worked (using a MC that failed a couple of times before)<<
Thanks for the information. Are you in The United States? If so I will try it again in the next few days.

>>Did you read: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/are-you-accepting-visa-or-not.79759/#post-529918<<
Thank you for the link I just read it. Sorry that others are also having problems even with other forms of payment.

Seasons Greetings
No in Europe

@MCalca1706

I've written a detailed post, how it might solve your issue, for me it did, I had same problem as you: But I live in Europe (European Union), als have a MasterCard.
----
@Marphie, at least you, you are in Europe this rather might work also for you as it did for me, higher chance than for him.

It is described how to register your Mastercard with 3D Secure (2-factor authentification)
It doesn't require to call the bank, with this new method, you can grant payment processing (principially by yourself):

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/current-promotion-and-purchase-problems.79999/#post-530317
---
While asking back my bank, after finding this solution myself, I got this message from my bank:

"Für Fragen rund um Ihre Kreditkarte steht Ihnen unser Cardservice gerne unter
der Rufnummer 069 7933 2200 zur Verfügung. Bitte beachten Sie, dass zum
Jahreswechsel die EU-Richtlinie PSD2 umgesetzt wurde und für Onlinetransaktionen
mit der Kreditkarte das 3D Secure-Verfahren erforderlich ist. Das 3D Secure
Verfahren können Sie über unsere Homepage einrichten.

Für weitere Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung."

Last edited:
Has the problem using Mastercard in the US been resolved? Is Visa finally available in the US? Will the discount period be extended until these problems are resolved for AnyStream?

Last newd was there was a US visa issue, not a mastercard one.

Back