• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot make a movie file from a DVD

Jeff Walters

Hi There,

I am copying DVD's so I can watch them while on a trip. I am using the PSP setting as I always do but here is what I am running into:

1. In the Video Titles, the DVD is broken into 11 files and all have to be selected to have it copied. It is the only way it will work and is unlike any other DVD I have copied before.
2. I have made sure that I have unchecked "Produce separate chapter files"

However, when the job is finished, I have 11 separate files to watch rather then one movie. Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I am including the Any DVD info below in case that helps.

Any DVD Info:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 7.6.0.0, BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
HP DVD-RAM UJ8DB H.02 12120700
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1954112 sectors (3816 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 25 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thanks,
Jeff Walters

I just downloaded the latest CloneDVDmobile 1.9.2.0 and when I try to make an Apple TV H264 AVC -it making chapters of the movies instead of one file. I've been making mobile movies for years now. Never had a problem like this. Have you had any luck correcting the problem?

I just found the box that was checked to produce separate chapter files. It is now making one file. Hope you resolved your problem.
Never noticed that feature before.

Back