• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot even start a Star Wars The Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) EU ver 1.2

dburov

Hi.

I've recently patched my Star Wars The Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) EU to version 1.2. and found that my profile doesn't work.
Then I downloaded and istalled the latest version of GameJackal but nothing changed.
Then I tried to create a new profile but game even failed to start when Manager.exe is running. Closing Manager.exe makes the game runnable.
It seems that Manager.exe is blacklisted in new securom.

Please, help.

My specs:
- GameJackal 4.0.2.6
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2 + All updates
- Star Wars The Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) EU uses Securom protection.
- Game patched to ver. 1.2 EU.
- Game is DVD version.
- DVD burner is Sony-Optiarc AD-7203;
- Security software: Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 (6.7.3) + Symantec Antivirus (10.2.3.3000);

Last edited:
We are still working on why some users are having there manager detected.
Can you let us know what version of Securom this game is using? Please see http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=32823 - point 3 has details on how to do this.

17:08:18 | D:\Games\Star Wars The Force Unleashed\SWTFU.exe | SecuROM Detected - Version 07.41.0004 | Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check

Also please see this thread http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=40396
Try enabling the hidden feature and using this new feature instead of the manager.

This is not a solution for me since I cannot create a profile. As I said before I cannot start the game when manager is active (i.e. when I try to create a profile). It says "Conflict with Emulation Software ...".

Sorry I missed that...
We will need to get a hold of this game to run some test. We will get back to you soon.

Ok the game is in and we have tested. It looks as if we have replicated the problem. We will look further and get back to you with an answer.

Thank you for the quick response!

I'll be waiting impatiently for the fix and put this game away for while. I hate to play games with DVD loaded :).

Just tested your last version 4.0.2.7. Everything works. Excellent support!!!

Thank You very very much for your work!

version 4.0.2.7. works really perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
Back