• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Cannot download from Amazon only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0stm4n

Is this just me, only I cannot download anything from Amazon. My account is fine, and I can watch anything on there, either through browser or firestick etc, but I simply cannot download from it with Anystream. This happens on both my laptops, one of which is Intel based and one which is AMD based (Occasionally have had the odd issue on one but not the other, but this is both). I was a couple of releases behind on both, and it would not work, and have now upgraded to 1.8.5.0 on both, but same issue. Netflix works, and others work, it's just Amazon that doesn't. When I load a film or tv show, the download bar that appears turns up initially and starts doing whatever it does as it pulls them into a list, but then after a few seconds, just disappears.

Have tried this both behind a firewall and not, but no difference.

Not the end of the world as I'm sure it will rectify at some point, but any thoughts please?

Last edited:
Will try and work out how to generate a logfile, but here are two screenshots. One from Amazon, with same show as your screenshot, and one from Netflix which works fine.
Amazon Screenshot 2024-03-18 085644.png

Attachments

• Netflix Screenshot 2024-03-18 090520.png
    Netflix Screenshot 2024-03-18 090520.png
    865.1 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyStream_1.8.5.0.astlog
    564.6 KB · Views: 1
Logfile added. Immediately before creating it, i went back to the show you had in your screenshot and tried that again and then created the logfile at that point

Did you try hitting F5 while in the Amazon window?

EDIT: If that does not work, log out of Prime, restart AnyStream and log back in.

F5 didn't help, but logging out and back in fixed it. Apologies for not thinking of trying that before, and very very much appreciated, as always. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back