• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot download certain amazon titles 1080p instead get 720p

digitalone

Sometimes on certain titles I cannot download them at 1080p but can at 720p. I went back to verify if Amazon is making viewing 1080p available for same title and was able to see it was showing as 1080p. For some reason the drop down will not let me pick 1080p.

Then you need to provide logfiles for those titles or the developers have nothing to work with. AnyStream presents the users with the resolutions its being offered by the provider. If the provider only shows upto 720p, then AS can't magically show a 1080p one.

My apologies. I noticed my upload today is very slow and it never attached to my first post. Thanks for letting me know it was missing.

hmm Girl Girl scene, that not available on my AP, i have to go to other places for that :cry:

@digitalone Resolutions are indeed, how should I say this, peculiar. But that is what AnyStream is getting from Amazon. You may, in fact, download the MPD manifest for any downloaded title yourself (the URL is in the log under "Playlist URL" ) and see the resolutions being offered (it is merely an XML file).

Back