• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot create profile with .610 - Insufficient room

SaxRussel

I'm running GameJackel 2.9.18.610, XP media center 2003 (fully patched 5 months ago or so), Daemon tools is installed but not active. The system is a dual dual-core AMD Opteron/w 4G ram, 4 500G sata drives in a hardware RAID 5 configuration, over 830G free space. I'm running a recent version of Sophos antivirus, and VMWare Workstation is installed.

With the previous version of GameJackel, I was able to create profiles. Now, whenever I try to do so, after the game closes and I disable the profile, I receive an error message of "Insufficient room to create profile" or something similar. Clicking cancel just makes that dialog box reappear. Moving the dialog box and canceling the creation of the profile causes GJ to crash with, I think, the message "Cannot create modal window" or some such (the machine doesn't have an Internet connection, so I'm doing this from memory.)

I might suspect VMWare Workstation (since it tends to hijack autoplay), but in the past I've been able to create profiles, with VMWare installed. Punkbuster was recently installed, but I still get the error even after stopping the service. If I had to guess, I'd suspect that the drive size is at issue. 1.5T of storage isn't too common; 830G+ free space isn't either. Maybe an overflow issue computing free space is at fault.

Does this happen with image unchecked?
And I need the exact error message.

I have not tried to create an image (box is unchecked).
Error message is "Not enough space to create the image mode data file"... which doesn't make much sense, since I'm not trying to make an image.

I'll grab all log files out of the GJ directories later tonight.

Back