• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot copy movie

mattbnr

I am trying to burn 2001:A Space oddyssey (original Release) and it will get to 58% and it throws up a cannot read error.
I click on details and i get this code here
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
I am using the beta release of anydvd (6.4.0.6) as well as clonedvd2 (2.9.1.6.). any help would be great.

i have attached (hopefully) the zip file for further info.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_2001_A_SPACE_ODYSSEY.zip
    74.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
That's a read error that typically indicates the original disc is bad.

This isn't a protection issue.

By the way, there's an update to Anydvd: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6407.exe

Here are your options:

1. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

2. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

3. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

4. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

Last edited:
I have since updated to the latest beta release 6.4.0.7 and i am still getting the error. i have tried a different drive and updated both drives with the latest drivers i could find for them. i am guessing it is a disc problem and will be looking into exchanging it. thank you for the help.

i am guessing it is a disc problem and will be looking into exchanging it. thank you for the help.

Yes, the disc is bad (you can try cleaning it, but chances are it's bad). I would try to exchange it.

Take care

Back