• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot copy chapters with CloneDVD Mobile 1.8.0.2

cingram4

I made copies of a workout video with Clone DVD and everything works great. Then I wanted to have some videos I could put on my iPod when I travel and used Clone DVD Mobile. Below is a sample screen shot:
upload_2015-9-11_11-55-10.png
I am only able to copy chapter 03 (the first video I want) but not 46 (which is the second video I need). It fails in the middle of copying. I have tried multiple videos and get the same error. Any ideas? I had real issues with out of sync audio with the newer releases of Clone DVD Mobile so I stayed with an older copy. Please help!!!

could be a decryption issue, post an anydvd logfile

Thats a screenshot of the CloneDVD mobile log output, not the ANYDVD logfile and not CloneDVD mobile logfile either.

I also attached a transcoder log if this what you wanted to see. It works if I select the chapter I want and then select produce separate chapter files. then I have open up adobe premiere and join them all together. Way too lengthy process.

Attachments

• P90X3 DVD.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
Here's the anydvd log. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_D_P90X3_DISC_8.ziplog
    104.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the help but it still failed. I just made individual chapters and merged them together in Adobe Premiere Elements. It took a lot longer but seemed to work. This is the first time I have ever had that issue. Only other issue I've had is I didn't have subtitles in some of my films and need to check on how to fix that.

Just curious if it would work if updated to newest beta of 1.9.07. Have you tried that?

Back