Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by bradshaw87etf, May 15, 2008.
I get VIDEO_TS/VTX_01_2 VOB read error. Has anyone had a problem with this DVD?
1. Use Anydvd 126.96.36.199: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6422.exe
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.
2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully
You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.
4. Use Clonedvd 188.8.131.52: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2917.exe
5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)
If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327
6. If you still have problems, then . . .
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
C) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered
No problemo, smooth as buttah. AnyDvd, I think 6.4.12 or whatever the version before 6.4.22 was and CloneDVD, just pulled the crap I don't want. Holla Back!!
No issues with backing it up either.....used AnyDVD 184.108.40.206 and CloneDVD 220.127.116.11 :agree:
Separate names with a comma.