• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cancel order

lajoes

Please cancel this order. When I got to the "pay" page, a warning message popped up telling me verify my email address. When I clicked on the "edit" button, it went to the processing option instead.

I'll try again later.

Please cancel this order. When I got to the "pay" page, a warning message popped up telling me verify my email address. When I clicked on the "edit" button, it went to the processing option instead.

I'll try again later.
Please clear your browser cache before trying again.

As usual Redfox 1, I learn something new from you!

Now let me try again.....glad to see the C/C option back online. After upgrading 2 plain jane AS licenses to AS+ with bitcoin, I find this easier way easier.

Hey RedFox1, got a question for you: I tried to purchase an AS+ license on 5/20 and Coinbase refused to make the payment that day. Then I canceled the order, see above, and purchased it with a Visa.

Now, I just found out that Coinbase transferred that amount of money today to address: [removed]

Is that you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back