• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can you rip PS3 Blu-ray Discs on your PC?

za3eim

Hello everybody,
im kinda of a noob with a simple question. i just got a sony vaio with blue-ray reader/writer laptop with vista installed. i was just wondering whether its possible to rip ps3 blue ray discs to HDD and burn it to a blank BD-R. Cause quite frankly the some of those games on Ps3 are rediculously expensive.

I heard that the PS3 will not play a backup copy game on the unit.

Backup PS3 games

Sorry, there is no real copy solution we know of for PS3 games yet. There are many rumors to be found on the net, but nothing concrete.

I think that's one big reason why PS3 sales suck in comparison to those of the Xbox 360 and the Wii. Yes, the 360 has more games and a better online mode and the Wii controllers are more fun and blablablah - in the end most people want to be able to copy the games. If they cannot, they don't buy the system.

Clone CD can copy the disc, as can ISOBuster.
You need a mod (chip/card/bios) or linux hack to play back on your system, or one of the (rare and expensive) PS32PC cards for your computer to play them in an emulator.

god bless sony ent.

The real issue im facing, is that i thought tht once i got a blue ray reader/writer on my sony laptop, i should be able to atleast read the contents off a ps3 cd and copy it on a blank bd-r. i tried it on an original ps3 game, but once i inserted the cd, it wasnt even recognized by the system.
i own a PS3 along with 3 cds. and im tired of playing all 3 cds that came with it. i heard that the new gta4 came out, but at a rediculous price of $120. so buying a couple of cds should cost a fortune.
now i use my ps3 to listen to music.....sigh........what a waste.

Back