• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can you install AnyDVD HD on PS3

Have recently bought PS3 (upgraded to 1.7) - I am looking for a solution that will allow me to watch any region SD DVDs on it. At the moment it is telling me that I can't watch non-region 4 discs (I am in Australia). If not AnyDVD is there another solution? Thanks in advance.

Not for the use of a PS3 there isn't unless you use a computer to make a backup first.

The problem with playing files on the PS3 is that they must be smaller than 4gb, due to the FAT32 system that the PS3 uses. In other words, there is no way at the moment (at least that I know of) to play ripped blu ray files on the PS3 hard disk or by hooking up a hard drive via USB.

The problem with playing files on the PS3 is that they must be smaller than 4gb, due to the FAT32 system that the PS3 uses. In other words, there is no way at the moment (at least that I know of) to play ripped blu ray files on the PS3 hard disk or by hooking up a hard drive via USB.

what you mean, is there is no way to play the .m2ts streams...because you CAN play the "ripped" bluray streams as long as you split the file into remuxed 4GB chunks...

For less then the price of AnyDVD you can pick up a cheap DVD player from wollies, maybe that's your best solution?

Back