• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can you create an ISO for HD-DVD file rip

You said that we will be able to use PowerDVD soon to play an ISO mounted with clone drive. What is the status on this issue?

I always get an error when its an ISO mounted in clone drive. Works great from the file system.

AFAIK the new VCD is still being worked on and there's no ETA at this time. They've been rather busy lately so I'm sure this one got put on the back burner so to speak. They'll get there...have patience. In the meantime if you need a working solution to mount ISOs and play them back with PowerDVD, you can use Daemon Tools like the rest of us. It's free, and if you install it like I told bachuka in my last post, there's no spyware. Get FastMount or awxDTools and you can double click your ISOs to automount them easily. Quite the sweet setup, actually.

AFAIK the new VCD is still being worked on and there's no ETA at this time. They've been rather busy lately so I'm sure this one got put on the back burner so to speak. They'll get there...have patience. In the meantime if you need a working solution to mount ISOs and play them back with PowerDVD, you can use Daemon Tools like the rest of us. It's free, and if you install it like I told bachuka in my last post, there's no spyware. Get FastMount or awxDTools and you can double click your ISOs to automount them easily. Quite the sweet setup, actually.

thanks, works like a charm

Isn't the 2007 version just the same as the free version that got pulled?

I am using Daemon tools on my media center server with My Movies. My Movies won't support clone drive because they say daemon tools works fine and they don't want to put effort in that area if they already have a solution. I use clone drive on my laptop and that is where I have the issue. So, I am already doing what the rest of the pack is doing.

thanks for the update.

Apologies if this has been asked already, I have searched but can’t find anything.

I have a HD-DVD image on my computer, and can mount it through Daemon tools. PowerDVD won't play the movie, as it is HDCP protected (video card isn't HDCP compatible). So I need to use AnyDVD to remove the protection. The disk is recognised as a normal DVD by AnyDVD, however, making it impossible to remove the HDCP protection. (It rips the film to the HDD no problem, but doesn’t remove protection.)

Is this simply that Daemon tools doesn’t emulate a HD-DVD drive yet? Or something with the structure of the folders or volume label that is stopping it being recognised as HD-DVD (in which case I can make another ISO)?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Back