• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can you copy a copy

F

fivestones

I have the 21 day trial and am getting read to get anydvd and clonedvd2 and clonedvd. Will this copy a copy of a dvd?:doh:

I have the 21 day trial and am getting read to get anydvd and clonedvd2 and clonedvd.

There's only one Clonedvd that's worth considering, and it's sold by Slysoft.

Will this copy a copy of a dvd?:doh:

There is no easy answer to this question, and in general, I will normally not help anyone asking this kind of question. It's always best to use the original disc you bought at the store. Others may help you. I can't.

Last edited:
Ok thank you. I think maybe i should not have asked. But i learn.Fivestones

I have the 21 day trial and am getting read to get anydvd and clonedvd2 and clonedvd. Will this copy a copy of a dvd?:doh:

In general, "copying a copy" of a DVD is easier than copying an original, because the copy has already been stripped of copy protection and (usually) shrunk to the size to fit a single-layer DVD5.

THAT SAID.... copying a copy of a DVD moves you (in most countries) into strictly *illegal* activity. There is a strong legal and ethical argument that you can make a back-up copy of any software you bought for your own use. When you reproduce it for distribution to others... you're out of the grey and into the black. (to quote Neil Young)
-W

Ok I see what i have done now I am sorry. oo me oo my!! Ill try to find me some frinds here to help me and that have Yahoo messanger for the hard questions.Thanks Fivestones

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I see what i have done now I am sorry. oo me oo my!! Ill try to find me some frinds here to help me and that have Yahoo messanger for the hard questions.Thanks Fivestones

Feel free to post here within reason; it's just I can't help you with those types of questions.

I have the 21 day trial and am getting read to get anydvd and clonedvd2 and clonedvd.

Did you mean to say " anydvd and clonedvd2 and cloneCD" ?

CloneCD is awesome for 1:1 Back-Ups
CDs , DVDs ( SLs and DLs ) ..... even "On the Fly" ( having two DVD Drives )

Have All Three 8)
Definitely Recommended

;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the post about the cloneCD i was won'ting to now about it also if it would work like that.And i see that the anydvd,clonedvd2 and cloneCD have a coupon to go with the sell right now so ill try 2 things here to see if it all works ok and if it does then ill buy today.I am all new to this dont even know what a SLs and DLS are LOL sounds like they may be a kind of disk. so you see how much i know.Thanks Fivestones

If you have small children, and you are not very careful, the children can easily
damage a disk. That is the only reason I copy the movies that I buy for my children.
I put the originals away and use the copies.
sometimes the baby will find a disk too close to the floor and he will play with it.
At this point it is toast, and I copy a copy in clonedvd2 using the third option
"WRITE EXISTING DATA".
It is much faster, and I keep the files on my hard drive as long as I can in order to use this facility.
I do not think of myself as copying DVDs. I am simply making working copies of my originals.

If you have small children, and you are not very careful, the children can easily
damage a disk. That is the only reason I copy the movies that I buy for my children.
I put the originals away and use the copies.
sometimes the baby will find a disk too close to the floor and he will play with it.
At this point it is toast, and I copy a copy in clonedvd2 using the third option
"WRITE EXISTING DATA".
It is much faster, and I keep the files on my hard drive as long as I can in order to use this facility.
I do not think of myself as copying DVDs. I am simply making working copies of my originals.
Yeah, that's a great idea. Many people backup the DVD just to protect the original.

Hi again DetroitBaseBall Thanks for letting me know that about the "DL" in "SL" now you all can see how dumb i am.LOL. And Snake seen "WRITE EXISTING DATA". on there the third one down and i didnt know what it was but now i do. I have tryed the 2 things i was going to try in both ways work so ill go buy my AnyDVD.CloneDVD and CloneCD lol.Thanks for the help .Fivestones

Hi again DetroitBaseBall Thanks for letting me know that about the "DL" in "SL" now you all can see how dumb i am.LOL. And Snake seen "WRITE EXISTING DATA". on there the third one down and i didnt know what it was but now i do. I have tryed the 2 things i was going to try in both ways work so ill go buy my AnyDVD.CloneDVD and CloneCD lol.Thanks for the help .Fivestones
If you already made a copy of a movie, and you want to make a copy of that copy, CloneDVD should be able to do that, even Windows Explorer can write files to a DVD.

Back