• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can somebody clarify PowerDVD functionality

E

europeman

I have the 3319a version and have been holding off in upgrading due to the problems displaying Blu-ray
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid enter key

I am wondering if I should still stay at that version. I have seen posts about running simultaneous versions.\

Can you somebody tell me what is the best version for HD DVD and Blu Ray playback
________
CHEAP IOLITE VAPORIZERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Define "best version". I'm running 3730 right now and that build sucks ass. If you're concerned just about HD DVD, then no upgrade needs to be done as, well, HD DVD just works. Blu-ray is far more complicated. Are you going to be playing BD+ backups? Then 3319a is your best bet. Are you going to be playing profile 1.1 movies? Good ****ing luck! :D Er, I mean, "it is the stance of Cyberlink that 3730 is the best and most current version for high quality Blu-ray playback." I plan on going back to 3704 as soon as I get a free minute and seeing if A> it still works with RE:E without pegging my CPU and frying playback, and B> fixes the BS audio sync problems I'm having with 3730 when playing standard DVDs. In short, defining the "best" version is like throwing darts and trying to hit a womp rat across a football field.

I agree I was content to sit on 3319a (best build) untill recently, with 3:10 to Yuma & Across the Universe 3319 won't play them. I upgraded and now it's a real mess. Need to ISO everything and half of it won't play.

What version are you using now, 3730? I hate that build. I was told to try 3704 which I got from support, so, I'll try that tomorrow. I just finished putting SP1 for Vista on my HTPC tonight(MSDN rules...). We'll see if that makes any difference, as well. I just want DVD's to play with audio sync again. I'll probably be renting Across the Universe this week so I need that to play, as well. I obviously won't be ripping that but I will want to play it on my HTPC.

Back