can some one help me with ROCKY BALBOA DVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by sweetjack4you, Mar 20, 2007.

1. RAMROD

RAMROD Well-Known Member

there should be nothing wrong with it i backed up balboa today using newest versions of anydvd and clondvd2 got menus movie and all plays great

2. Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike Well-Known Member

Since that is a full size DVD burner why not just install a DVD-Rom drive and read from that and then burn using that burner.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  3. dredd972

dredd972 New Member

sorry - I shoulda mentioned that I have a DVD-rom/reader/writer installed on my HP already - the lightscribe is extra to make backing up my originals faster. Neither reader recognises the dvd's - that's the main problem.

4. eltravo

eltravo Member

I backed it up just fine

I purchased this movie when it came out and backed it up to see
    if I encountered any problems. No problems at all. It backed up the full menu and all extras.

I was using anydvd 6.1.3.2 along with dvd shrink 3.2

Created a folder called Rocky Balboa
    I right clicked on the anydvd icon in the tray and chose "rip to hard disk"
    the folder will be about 8 GB uncompressed.
    Next I created a 2nd folder giving it a different title "Rocky_Balboa"

Run DVD-Shrink on the uncompressed folder and have it save the compressed version to the 2nd folder.

I used Nero Express ver 6 to back the compressed version to dvd.

Final results = :clap:

I have also been able to back up Grudge 2 and Open Season. I use Roxio Easy DVD copy(I purchased this for about 39.99 2 years ago at Best Buy and it has more than paid for itself) Use this program to back up the original dvd to a folder. It will compress itself while it writes it to the folder. Then I use Nero to write it to DVD-R or +R media.

Nero will give you some error messages while it starts but I ignore them and continue and so far everything copies fine.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007