• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can not up date. or log on to web site.

Mulelady

Hi
I have a forever license few days ago got a message to update, said I wanted to, and can not get to the web site. keep getting error messages. Tried Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. I am using
Windows 7 pro. can anyone help me..... please. just not sure what to do.
Thank you
=^..^=

What error message would that be exactly. You're not using excede satellite iso are you?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Here is the message I get, and I have Hughes Satellite. I just upgraded to the new Gen 4 HT2000W
=^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Here is the message I get, and I have Hughes Satellite. I just upgraded to the new Gen 4 HT2000W
=^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites
Hughes = excede = known routing problem to the website. Which they refuse to fix. Use the 'tor browser' and everything will be fine.

LOL hate to be stup--! but what is Tor browser? lol Im a 73 years old " cool " Granny

It's a browser that uses the tor Network and bypasses your isp's problematic one

This worked for me, but long way around. I opened my laptop , using my mobil Hotspot. then downloaded the update to a folder on desktop. put on a
flashdrive, then put on my PC and opened.

That's another option, but very easy to explain. Your mobile uses the ISP routing from your cellphone provider. Since that's probably not the same one as your satellite provider, it's not affected by the routing issue.

Called Hughes tech support and was sent to someone in HOME Support, got a really nice tech, and he spent a long long time working with me, and took over the computer. And finally got it working. Wish I know more to explain what happen, but he kind of finally went into a DOS looking screen, and typed in something and I did see " Ping and the RedFox address, then it worked and he said it was pinging to the wrong address. Sorry I cant tell you more. hope that helps. so happy its working again.

Back