• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can not open Netflix Download Configuration Dialog.

Related to this topic (not login issue) it's working.

Inviato dal mio SM-G970F utilizzando Tapatalk

It still does not work for me after the upgrade to 1032. USA / no VPN. Repeatedly typed in correct email and password to no avail. Keep trying! Looking forward to the final fixed version. Glad to help debug.

CORRECTION: After repeated attempts to log into Netflix, I went ahead and decided to completely uninstall the application, clean the registry, clear out everything and re-install. After I did this, I can NOW log into Netflix! Thanks all... just remember to completely uninstall the older version instead of just copying the newest update over the old files and you should be good to go.

CORRECTION: After repeated attempts to log into Netflix, I went ahead and decided to completely uninstall the application, clean the registry, clear out everything and re-install. After I did this, I can NOW log into Netflix! Thanks all... just remember to completely uninstall the older version instead of just copying the newest update over the old files and you should be good to go.

Confirmed. Would not accept my password until AnyStream reinstall

N..... works again downloads working to thanks to all the developers keep on going!

Works with Netflix for me in the UK w/o VPN. I didn't have to uninstall 1030 beforehand either.

Thank you!

Thank you very much. Version 1032 fixed the 504 error that I was getting from Netflix downloads. It works fine for me (USA)

Beta versions are always posted in a sticky at the top of a forum section.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just suddenly in the middle of a Netflix series download got several messages back-to-back. One that my license request creation failed and download aborted, then that 1.0.3.2 I'm using is too old and I need to upgrade and finally an offer to download 1.0.4.0.

I didn't know there was even a 1.0.4.0 yet but I see on the Product page there is, so I'll say yes and let it download...

T

Last edited:
Back