can I used slysoft products for my zune to dvd's

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by ANTHONYJULIUS, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ANTHONYJULIUS

ANTHONYJULIUS New Member

I was just wondering if anyone knew weather or not any dvd or clone dvd could help me convert dvd's to my zune?....if you know how or if its possible and could share it with my that would be really cool,

thanks everyone

2. ANTHONYJULIUS

ANTHONYJULIUS New Member

can I use slysoft products for my zune to dvd's

I was just wondering if anyone knew weather or not any dvd or clone dvd could help me convert dvd's to my zune?....if you know how or if its possible and could share it with my that would be really cool,

thanks everyone

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

CloneDVD Mobile with AnyDVD can convert to the Zune.

4. tnmustang

tnmustang Member

just bought the clonedvd mobile. I don't see the Zune listed for a device. Which would I use, "windows" or "other" or what. Thanks... I got a 80gb zune for my daughter for christmas and it's already wrapped, so I can't play around with it right now.

5. GreenHead

GreenHead Active Member

There is under Microsoft then Zune.

6. tnmustang

tnmustang Member

Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to get all my 'ducks' into a row, so I'm prepared for after christmas, when she wants to start loading up the zune. Should I also buy the clone cd for it, or can I get by without it? Thanks

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Clonecd is, in my opinion, Slysoft's best option for backing up dvd movies to Verbatim +R DL blank media (instead of Clonedvd).