• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can I still use AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 free trial?

RedRedDave

I just downloaded AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 hoping I could try it out. My understanding is that the new version will not let me make a back up of a DVD.

If you previously had 7695 you can install it and keep your existing license key. I don't know where you read that the new versions won't let you backup a DVD but you're wrong. v8 trial lets you backup DVD's and blu-rays just fine. What v8 will NOT do, is work with your slysoft license key. If you plan on using v8 you will need to purchase a redfox license. 7695 is the last version that will accept your slysoft key, but it does NOT have access to the OPD anymore. Meaning discs released after february this year have a high chance of not being supported by AnyDVD (both DVD and Blu-ray).

DVD protections are handled by AnyDVD versions (meaning if it doesn't work with 7695, you'll need v8 or above = redfox license)
Blu-ray's up to a year old require access to the OPD. 7695 does not have access to the redfox OPD. Thus titles upto a year old may fail to decrypt (fail: OPD access needed = v8 redfox license)

Either that was a canned answer or you type really fast. I seldom get answers that are so complete. I wish that was on the web page. I wouldn't have needed to ask the question. Thanks

i don't do canned replies ^^, i hate receiving them myself. Automated replies, YUCK. Nobody likes those, or you'd have to be a robot yourself :)

As to the fast thing, there's 12 minutes between your post and mine, i'm a decent speed typer but i just happened to be online at the time of you creating the topic. As to being on the webpage, it is :) https://www.redfox.bz/en/download.html, check the red warning under the products listing ;)

Back