• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can i let mcafee security center run in the back round?

kokomo

i'm switching from norton to mcafee 2007 and was wondering if its safe to let mcafee run while i copy and burn DVDs? Norton gave me problems! it was ok if turned norton off! i have HP pivilion AMD athlon XP 3100+ 2.20 ghz 448 mb of ram!

I would suggest disabling your internet connection, and Mcafee while making your backups.
McAfee 2007 uses a lot of resourses, and your pc is not a powerhouse. (especially in the ram department)
You could probably rip to hd with McAfee running, but I would definitly turn it off before burning anything.

i'm switching from norton to mcafee 2007 and was wondering if its safe to let mcafee run while i copy and burn DVDs? Norton gave me problems! it was ok if turned norton off! i have HP pivilion AMD athlon XP 3100+ 2.20 ghz 448 mb of ram!

I let McAfee run on mine without problem. I've got a P4 2.66, 3mb DSL, but I do have 1536mb of RAM. I used to have Norton once upon a time, but found it was too CPU intensive and switched to McAfee.

Last edited:
I have Norton on my desktop and Mcafee on my laptop no conflicts with either.

Back